To make reuse mainstream we must innovate. Whether it is the adoption of new practices, new policies, new software or coming up with our own solutions....
We are delivering a series of regional workshops to do just that.
As part of these workshops we are going to encourage you to innovate.
- You will be encouraged to help us make Warp It better!
- You might even come up with innovative serivce or solution for your sector that we will develop!
And we have partnered with the best...
Mark Shayler from This is Ape will be hosting the innovation sessions. Mark has worked with RS Components, GAP, Mars, Kyocera, Orangebox, Unilever, Indesit, Samsung, Amazon, Hiut Denim, the RSA, P&G amongst many others.
Mark Shayler and the team at This is Ape believe that you can do the things that you do better. They believe that you can do better things.
Mark Shayler will provide the magic to facilitate discussion and ideas at this event so that you go home stimuated and maybe a bit surprised at yourself.
Your ideas will create brand new features on Warp It and maybe even brand new products and services to help you.
You can read more about Mark's work here.
Here is a run down of Mark's sessions.
Session 2: What will Warp It look like in 2020? Help us design Warp It to solve more of your problems.
The break out sessions wil be split up with short presentations from Warp It customers who have battled and overcome various issues in implementing reuse.
In the workshops you will
- Get the chance to meet Warp It members in your region- as well as the big players from organisations across the region.
- Learn about how they have implemented reuse, so that you can get the short cuts to success
- Learn what not to do so that you avoid the pitfalls and potentially wasted effort
- Make connections with others in the same sector and interest areas as you
- Learn how other sectors have solved the problems that you face
- Get ideas to improve your own reuse system
- Help to develop Warp It
- Help to develop solutions to common pain points
Workshops are aimed at
- Facilities Management
- Waste Managers
- Space Management
- Building decommissioning managers
- Charity partners
Reasons to attend- (if you needed them).
These events will be invaluable to maximise reuse in your organisation. By maximising reuse you will be saving more waste and procurement costs and embedding sustainability behaviour.