Making Reuse & Repair Normal
Our vision is where reuse repair and redistribution of surplus assets, furniture and equipment mainstream within and between organisations IS NORMAL!.
Our objective is to give you the tools and tips to help you do that in your organisation, toen, city and region.
We have seen great interest over the last 6 months in Ireland so in this blog post we are announcing dates for Ireland in early 2020.
Get more details and book your slot below!
Dublin Workshop early Feb TBC
Cork Workshop early Feb TBC
More info about the workshops
If you need any more evidence that these workshops will SUPER CHARGE reuse in your organisation town city or region then please read below!
We know you are busy and we know it is very hard to get away from work, so we squeeze a great deal into these short sessions.
In these workshops we have 15-20 minute slots where you hear from procurement, waste, facilities management and sustainability experts talking about their reuse journey and how they have overcome barriers.
We split these presentations up with quick breakout sessions, where you will meet and talk with colleagues from other organisations who are also streamlining reuse.
Here is just a peak at some of the subjects we explore.
The objectives of the workshops are
- Help stakeholders across the organisation, city and region to collaborate with each other to maximise reuse internally and externally.
- Share experiences of barriers and solutions to help to maximise reuse.
- Develop new solutions to the issues you face at work around reuse and other areas of common concern.
- Get the chance to meet Warp It members- as well as the big players from organisations across the region.
- Learn about how they have implemented reuse, so that you can get the short cuts to success
- Learn what not to do so that you avoid the pitfalls and potentially wasted effort
- Make connections with others in the same sector and interest areas as you
- Learn how other sectors have solved the problems that you face
- Get ideas to improve your own reuse system
- Help to develop Warp It
- Help to develop solutions to common pain points
Workshops are aimed at
- Facilities Management
- Waste Managers
- Space Management
- Building decommissioning managers
- Charity partners
Reasons to attend