We are trying to make sustainability mentorship normal to help expedite sustainability.
Mentorship is a great way to get the shortcuts to success. We are going to have huge impact.
We have created the platform that will help those working on sustainability issues to collaborate intra/ inter-sectoral, inter-generational and international.
But I need some help with this!
I am looking for experienced individuals in the following areas to challenge me and help me grow this into a world renowned resource for maximising sustainability impact.
Building a trusted board of advisors will be crucial to the success of this operation.
I am looking for well experienced well networked candidates in the following areas.
- Tech/ Software as a Service (SaaS) growth and scaling
- Mentorship and/or coaching
- Customer service/ user experience
- Business Development
- Team building
Location is not important.
I am keen to have advisors from countries in Africa, Asia and South America.
I am also keen for advisors who are studying at uni or have just graduated.
What do I need from you?
We will web conference quarterly for 90 mins. We will discuss the bigger picture strategic direction of the service. You will give advice. You might open doors for us and use your network of influence to help us grow.
What will you get out of the experience?
- You will get immense satisfaction from seeing this project grow into a significant conduit for rapid change.
- You will be contributing to the development of a mentorship program which supports the sustainability movement and will have big impacts!
- You will get any expenses incurred.
- You will get to form a team with other business executives and grow your network of meaningful operators trying to change the system.
- You will be exposed to new ideas and thinking.
- Depending on your current objectives, you may well get new customers from our membership.
- You will get great kudos and prestige . Another feather in your cap!
- Depending on what happens next we maybe able to pay a stipend.
If you know someone who might be interested please point them here!
Hopefully speak soon!
And if you have not joined Sustainability Mentors yet...