Our vision and passion is to make the reuse of surplus assets mainstream in organisations, but we understand that you have a myriad of different interests at work and at home.
Our newsletter is one of the most important ways we can communicate and build a relationship with you.
- To do that you need to like and trust us.
- To do that we need to be of value to you.
- We need to respect your time.
- We need to respect your inbox
- And we need to be making your life easier in some small way.
So, what are we promising in our newsletter promise?
- We promise to create a regular well-planned newsletter using the best of our skills and impeccable planning.
- We’ll make it as useful, interesting and inspirational as possible.
- We’ll be us; human and a bit funny too!
- We’ll never include cheesy stock images. We’ll always use interesting images.
- We’ll include competitions prize draws and giveaways, because let’s face it everyone loves free stuff. But we’ll only ever give away good stuff.
- We won’t sell at you.
We aim to make our newsletter so good that you’ll look forward to receiving it, you will forward it to others and you will carve out some time in your schedule to actually read it!
And we’ll always listen to your feedback and constantly improve our newsletter for you.
Sign up over there >>>>>>>
Older (but still useful) editions:
All about securing support from others. This is probably the most important factor to help you achieve success.
How to break your workload down into milestones, then break those milestones into tasks and break those tasks into a simple step-by-step to-do list.