The Warp It reuse system is a network whereby charities can access free corporate assets like stationery, chairs, desks, cabinets, sports equipment etc. There is no charge to join and the surplus assets are free, too. Please register here to start to access free corporate assets in your area.
We have just introduced free access for all charities and schools!
This move was inspired by news articles like this and also hearing the same sort of story locally where we live.
We see surplus stationery and educational equipment everyday on a massive scale so we think making this move is actually a duty of ours to take advantage of the power of our network.
How does it work?
Using Warp It, you can link up and make connections with organisations like Universities, NHS, local councils and other charities to get and give surplus assets.
What sort of stuff is available?
The bulk of the items on the site include:
- Office equipment
- Office supplies
- Clinical supplies
- Sports equipment
You can take a look at what is available today here. This changes every day. Remember you can search by distance.
Here’s what you need to do…
- Please register here to start to access free corporate assets in your area.
- Wait to be approved. We need to carry out due diligence for security reasons.
- Once approved you can log in and start to search for items. (Guide here)
- You can also add items you want to your wish list (Guide here) and you will be notified when they become available.
- If your charity has items that other charities or schools could use make sure you add them! (Guide here)
If you work at a council and send newsletters out to schools or charities feel free to use this page to publicise this resource.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions about the function of this service, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.