Reuse is the perfect opportunity to help your staff get that "Ahhh I've got a clear and tidy space" feeling
We want to make it easier for you to increase staff engagement on your reuse program.
In the run up to Spring, it’s the perfect time of year to deliver some sort of declutter campaign.
We have done spring clear out campaigns in the past. Some of our customers have delivered "Dump the Junk" campaigns also- so we thought we would produce some support materials.
Our Dump The Junk campaign support materials include everything you need to deliver the campaign in an effective and exciting way.
It’ll help you cut through the other noise on your estate and get your staff onboard the reuse journey while thoroughly enjoying clearing their space!
You are going to need:
- 5 minutes to read this article
- 15 minutes to digest the downloads including step by step action plan, templates and comms materials
- 4-5 hours to get everything ready and launched
What are you waiting for? Get started now and see why a Dump the Junk campaign is the perfect opportunity to increase the reuse in your organisation!
By the way:
If you think that "Dump the Junk" could have some negative connotations for a reuse/ declutter campaign, remember we have some other campaigns available.
Access the campaign materials below and get ready to reap the rewards!
We are going to make it super easy and super quick for you to deliver a communications campaign to encourage staff to add their surplus furniture and equipment to your reuse program and declutter.
We are giving you access to:
- Action plan- with the actions you need to take. We reckon 4-5 hours to get this campaign delivered.
- Draft communications strategy- will take you 20 mins to complete
- Email/newsletter templates- again we save you time by providing the content you need.
- Campaign branded email signature/s- easy way to promote, see above for one example.
- Several different campaign branded editable PDFs- distribute and print off for posters..or make pull up banners!
- Campaign branded screen savers- everyone will see it! Get the IT Dept to set this up.
- Campaign branded jpgs to share on social media
We have 1 main message to our campaign branding: See below.
Make sure you download the whole campaign below.
Why deliver a Dump the Junk campaign?
The idea is simple. Everyone likes to clear their space so that they can get on with work! By delivering the campaign you are providing the impetus and the facility to remove those items that are not needed.
Here are our top tips for delivering your campaign.
Work smart, not hard.
Save time and use our campaign action plan to get an idea on how long this might take and to organise the stakeholders who are going to help you.
Set out what you are hoping to achieve.
As with any marketing campaign, clearly identify what you want to achieve. Set targets and think about how and when you will measure success. We have produced a communication plan for you here.
Utilise various mediums for your communications artwork.
For a seamless cross media campaign, we have produced artwork in a jpeg format, which you can easily post onto websites, emails and social media platforms. We have also create screensavers and even email signatures. There are also traditional poster templates. Download all of this material below.
Keep it simple
Staff are busy and will be bombarded with other marketing communications. In our experience, it’s best to keep it simple.
Download the supporting materials by clicking the image below.
Let us know how it goes! If there are any questions post them in the comments below.