Video by Reel: Creative Social Video
Making Reuse Mainstream
Our aim is to make reuse repair and redistribution of surplus assets, furniture and equipment mainstream within and between organisations.
Our objective is to give you the tools and tips to help you do that in your organisation.
We deliver regional workshops to do just that! Find out more and book your seat below.
UPCOMING - 2019 Events
No events booked in but watch this space for Autumn 2019
More info below
We know you are busy and we know it is very hard to get away from work, so we squeeze a great deal into these short sessions.
In these workshops we have 15-20 minute slots where you hear from procurement, waste, facilities management and sustainability experts talking about their reuse journey and how they have overcome barriers.
We split these presentations up with quick breakout sessions, where you will meet and talk with colleagues from other organisations who are also streamlining reuse.
The topics are vast and the things you can learn will be amazing.
Here is just a peak at some of the subjects we explore.
Mark Shayler from This is Ape hosts the majority of innovation sessions. Check out what he has to say here.
The objectives of the workshops are
- Help stakeholders across the region to collaborate with each other to maximise reuse internally and externally.
- Share experiences of barriers and solutions to help to maximise reuse.
- Develop new solutions to the issues you face at work around reuse and other areas of common concern.
- Get the chance to meet Warp It members- as well as the big players from organisations across the region.
- Learn about how they have implemented reuse, so that you can get the short cuts to success
- Learn what not to do so that you avoid the pitfalls and potentially wasted effort
- Make connections with others in the same sector and interest areas as you
- Learn how other sectors have solved the problems that you face
- Get ideas to improve your own reuse system
- Help to develop Warp It
- Help to develop solutions to common pain points
Workshops are aimed at
- Facilities Management
- Waste Managers
- Space Management
- Building decommissioning managers
- Charity partners
Reasons to attend