We’ve put together loads of resources and guides to help you get set up on Warp It, to help you embed it, and to help you list things so that you can start making claims quickly.
Despite all of the resources, we know that some new customers are savvy enough to bypass all of the information and figure it out for themselves. We know that some of you want to get cracking ASAP and make up for the lost time.
If you are keen to provide a reuse tool as soon as possible and avoid the in-depth action plans and advice, which you feel may be overcomplicated, we’ve instead put together a super simple 5-step plan to get you started.
5 Steps to Success
- Once you have your organisation’s own portal, be sure to share the link to your organisation’s members (here’s a launch template and some intranet content) so that they can sign up as standard users.
- Regularly check Warp It or set up email notifications, as your organisation’s administrator will need to approve new registrants.
- Start listing items, here’s how.
- Record a video showing that senior management is committed to the project. Here’s an example from the Royal Free NHS Hospital.
- Warp It captures data, not just so you can report on the savings to senior management, but also so you can use it as a marketing tool and show the great impact you’re having. Here’s a template for sharing the good news.
Once you’ve done all of that
We already know that you love doing things quickly and efficiently, so check out our ‘easy wins’ section and see what other shortcuts to success you can find.