You have been working all day , your boss is asking for an update, you need to submit a committee report, things are stressful.
I am assuming you are here because you are interested to see how reuse can improve processes at your place of work.
Warp It webinars last about 30-40 minutes and give you a great overview of how our system is being used for organisations just like yours. The webinars are
- Convenient- join from anywhere
- Easy to follow
- Straight to the point
- Have the ability to ask questions and get immediate response
- You can dip in and out
- If you miss the session we send you a recording
Here are the main reasons you should attend the webinar to improve your job function. You are probably involved with one or more of the processes below.
- Reduce unnecessary procurement: Here are 6 golden impacts that the procurement department can enjoy!
- Reduce waste; Here's are 4 reasons that the Waste Manager loves what we do. With a surprise in there that you would not think of !
- We improve sustainability. (No brainer!)
- Create better building clearances / decants and improve space efficiency; Here are 4 reasons ways that we help with the space management/ decant/ building clearance process.
- We improve the look and feel of the estate: Here are 8 reasons that this activity can help you towards your Estates/ Facilities/Operations objectives.
- Improve portering/ logistics. Here are 4 reasons Facilities Managers , the head porter and porters like what we do.
If you are interested in any of the process above and are the type of person who likes to see continual improvement then you will enjoy one of our webinars.
For me there are two main benefits to webinars...
1) Freedom from the office
Wouldn't it be great to get out for a bit and still be moving your objectives forward? This is where webinars can really shine. Because we are all more mobile and contactable you can learn on the go with a webinar.
2) Better quicker easier collaboration
Delivering any project at work involves cross-departmental collaboration. If for example you are rolling out a reuse project, there are many actors in this play, including Sustainability, Waste, Procurement, Capital Development, Space Management, Logistics and Storage.
Webinar time saving factors!
- Any of your colleagues can attend from their smart phone, tablet or PC.
- Using your phone or tablet you can take in a webinar on the move!
- Between meetings
- Or just to get out of the office and stroll! (Take your ear buds!)
- No need to book parking for the attendees anymore as they all attend online!
- Reduce emissions, as no transport needed.
- Save time on all attendees travelling!
- No need to book meeting room!
- No need to book coffee!
- Easy to set up. Just send out a link so any colleagues can join.
- Get a recording of the webinar (on request), so you can go back over things later.
- Home workers can join in from home.
- Anyone travelling can join in while they move.
- You keep the costs of our products down as no need for sales staff to attend the meeting face to face!
How it works
Join any of our webinars below. And just share that link with stakeholders.
If you do want to get stakeholders into the room to watch the demo together..
You can invite all of the a stakeholders to a meeting in your organisation where they can see a live demo of the system online.
The demo includes a good overview of the system, with the opportunity to ask questions, give feedback, and get specific guidance on how our system might function in your organisation.